TABEYA'S TERMS and CONDITIONS
These Terms govern your use of the www.tabeya.nl website
The Site is provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to these Terms.
By using the Site you agree to be bound by these Terms.
Registering an account
To register on the Site you must be over eighteen years of age.
You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete. Please inform us of any changes to your information by updating your personal details to ensure that our records are correct at all times.
Password and security
When you register to use the Site you will be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should change it immediately and notify us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we have reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Site, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account
All offers are subject to availability and while stocks last.
Ratings and Reviews
By submitting any content to the Site you agree that:
○ You are the sole author of and are personally responsible for any content you submit (e.g. a written review) and you own any intellectual property rights that relate to it;
○ all 'moral rights' that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you; and
○ We may contact you at the e-mail address attached to your account to request a review or to notify you about the status of your review.
You agree that you won't submit anything that:
○ is false, inaccurate, or misleading;
○ you have been paid or rewarded for if such compensation influenced the content of your review in any way;
○ has been copied from anyone else, or infringes on any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
○ violates any law or is considered to be offensive e.g. threatening, libelous, or racially or religiously biased;
○ includes references to other websites or any contact information (e.g. email addresses or phone numbers); or
○ contains any computer viruses, worms, or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
● We encourage comments on Tabeya-related subjects in an intelligent and constructive manner. We reflect a wide range of interests for the benefit of all of our customers.
● Treat others as you would like to be treated. Be polite, even if you disagree. Abusive language, aggression, and bullying are not allowed (whether aimed at users, individuals, Tabeya, or other companies). Distressing content is also banned.
● We will try to help you with any queries, but to respect your privacy we cannot ask for personal contact details on this page. It may be necessary to ask you to contact us via Private Message/Direct Message.
● To safeguard the privacy of individuals any postings including information that may identify individuals offline will be removed.
● Repeated duplicate postings (spam) by the same user or groups will be removed as they clutter up discussions for other users.
● Comments subject to legal issues (slander, defamation, contempt of court) or publicizing / encouraging / endorsing illegal activity will be removed.
● Content with overt religious, racial, gender, or political bias intended to incite others will be removed. Aggressive lobbying that disrupts the community for other Tabeya users will be removed.
● Impersonating brands or other users or featuring licensed or copyright material is not allowed.
● Content containing unverified or false claims about products will be removed.
Please respect all of Facebook's terms and conditions.
Please respect all of Twitter's terms and conditions.
Availability of the Site
Although Tabeya aims to offer you the best service possible, Tabeya makes no promise that the services at the Site will meet your requirements. Tabeya cannot guarantee that the service will be fault free. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to email@example.com and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
Your access to the Site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. Tabeya will attempt to restore the service as soon as it reasonably can.
Buying alcohol from the website
The purchase & consumption of alcohol is not permitted to persons under the age of 18. By choosing to purchase any alcoholic beverage through this website, you acknowledge that you are above the age of 18.
Your Legal Rights: The contract between the customer and Tabeya shall be governed solely by the current laws of The Netherlands.
The Site is owned and operated by Tabeya, a company registered in the Netherlands whose registered office is at Spaarndammerstraat 107, 1013TD, Amsterdam
If you have any queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 362 92 14
Chamber of Commerce Company Registration No. 78559146, BTW/VAT No. NL861449885B01