You may provide us with:
● Your personal details, including your postal and billing addresses, email addresses, phone numbers and date of birth, and title
● Your account login details, such as your username and the password that you have chosen
We may collect:
● Identity data
● Contact data
● Technical data
● User data
● Marketing and communications data
● We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system, and browser type, for system administration and to collect information about how our customers use this site. This is purely for our statistics, and customer browsing patterns and does not identify any individual.
Your Payment Details:
Your payment details are not seen or stored by us and are submitted directly to our third-party payment providers (Mollie) via a 128-bit encrypted connection.
Our use of your data:
● Tabeya is committed to integrity and professionalism in all areas of its services and therefore we take our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”) very seriously. We strive to ensure that Personal Data is only used for the purposes below.
● Any Personal Data (which includes your name, address, and any other details you provide to us that concern you as an individual) that we collect via the website shall be collected and processed in accordance with the Act and we shall only use it for:
● collecting and processing your order;
● providing other marketing information which we think may be of interest to you; or
● undertaking product or customer research and development.
● We will give you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving marketing information from us at the time we collect your information. You may unsubscribe from our marketing list at any time by clicking on the link within any emails we send you.
● In the unlikely event that a liquidator, administrator, or receiver is appointed over us or all or any part of our assets, that insolvency practitioner may transfer your information to a third party purchaser of the business provided that purchaser undertakes to use your information for the same purposes as set out in this policy.
● We undertake not to provide your Personal Data to third parties save in accordance with this policy.
● We undertake to take reasonable steps, including the implementation of security policies, rules, and technical measures, necessary to protect the Personal Data that we have under our control from unauthorized access, improper use, and disclosure, unauthorized destruction, or accidental loss.
● Although we will do our best to protect your data, the transmission of data over the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site, and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your data we will adhere to strict procedures and security measures to try and prevent unauthorized access.
● You may ask us whether we are storing personal information about you by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and if you wish we will provide you with a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you by email. For your protection, we may ask for proof of your identity before providing any information and reserve the right to refuse to provide the information requested if your identity is not established to our satisfaction.
● While we hold your Personal Data, we may contact you for the purposes of ensuring your Personal Data is up to date. We encourage you to provide full Personal Data and you may at any time inform us of any incorrect or out-of-date details so that we can provide the best possible service.
Inquiries and Concerns
● Your use of the website indicates your acceptance of these terms,
● You must not use this website inappropriately or in contravention of any laws. In particular, you agree not to distribute, upload or publish any material or files that might:
● be considered defamatory, inaccurate, threatening, offensive, indecent, or calculated to incite hatred;
● constitute a breach of confidence, infringe the copyright or any other intellectual property right, privacy or any other right of a third party; or
● contain viruses or other harmful features, programs, or devices.
● You are responsible for the accuracy of any information you submit to the website.
● You agree to keep any password used on this website confidential.
● You agree that we will not be responsible for any activity on this site resulting from the website gaining access to your password.
● All website design, text, photography, graphics and their selection and arrangement, unless otherwise indicated, awebsiteight © Tabeya, all rights reserved.
● Trade marks trademarks on the website are the property of their respective owners. These trademarks are protected by law and you may not use these trademarks.
● You are not permitted to use any of our copyrighted material or trademarks in any way. If you do so without our written consent we will have a right of action against you in law for copyright and/or trademark infringement and you must remove such material with immediate effect.
● You are not permitted to modify the content of this website in any way.
● Any links from this website to other sites are provided solely for your convenience. We are not responsible for the direct or indirect consequences of you linking to any other website. We are not responsible for and have no control over the content of any external sites, and the provision of a link is not an endorsement of any other site or its contents.
● You may only create a link to this website on the basis that you link to the homepage and on the condition that you do not imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than our own, that you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information, you do not use any trade marks displayed on the Website without their owners’ express written permission, and your website does not contain material which is distasteful, offensive or infringes any rights of any person.
● We may alter this site and these terms, conditions, and disclaimers at any time.
● We do not make any representation or give any warranty or other assurance (and all such warranties, terms, and representations that might otherwise apply by operation of law, practice, or otherwise are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted) as to:
● the operation, quality, timeliness, reliability, usefulness, or functionality of this website or any information on this website;
● the availability of this website. Access to this Website may be interrupted, restricted, or delayed for any reason and at any time (for example, to enable changes to be made);
● the compatibility or performance of this website with (or its effect on) your computer equipment;
● this website is free from errors, defects, viruses, or other harmful features, programs, or devices;
● the accuracy, completeness, suitability, timeliness, or fitness for any particular purpose of any content on this website or accessed through a link on this website.Limitation of liability
● We are not liable for and disclaim to the fullest extent permissible under any applicable law all liability and responsibility in connection with the use, inability to use, or the results of the use of this website for any amount or kind of loss, damage, expenses, costs or liability that you or any third party may suffer, including without limitation any direct, indirect, punitive, special or consequential loss or damage or any loss of income, profits, anticipated savings, goodwill or data whether arising in tort, contract, operation of law or otherwise. This limitation does not apply to your purchase of products via this website, which is governed by our Sale Terms.
● If any of these terms and conditions would otherwise be held invalid, the invalid term or condition shall be interpreted as applicable only to the extent permitted without being invalid and the remainder of the terms and conditions shall not be affected.
● These terms and this disclaimer and any claim based on the use of information from this website shall be governed by the laws of The Netherlands
Our store has CCTV constantly recording to monitor the safety of our stores, protect our customers, to prevent and detect crime and anti-social behavior. Anyone caught stealing will be liable for an on-the-spot fine of 150 Euros and will be reported to the police.